So I got all hyped up with “heyyyyy, new blog, new blog, new blog!!” I was all, “Follow me! Update your subscriptions! PAR-TAY!”
And now I can’t think of anything to write about. Hmph. Figures.
I may have to succumb to telling you what I had for lunch or that time I stared at the wall.
Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that.
Have you heard about the iPhone alarm glitch? I don’t have an iPhone and my commitment to Apple depends on how I feel about my work Mac at any given moment, so I feel like I’m free to say this: Srsly? Get an alarm clock, people. It uses this old-fashioned thing call an electric cord. You plug it into a socket in the wall. Then you push some buttons on the clock and it wakes you up! I know, I know, I just used some very outdated words there. The Google will help you make sense of it all.
Do you make New Year’s resolutions? I don’t… I just make general goals. For instance, I would like to:
1) Learn more crafts (aka, learn how to make nice things on the cheap and save some money. Boo-yah.)
2) Read more books. Remember books? You hold it and turn pages. Pay-jess. I am so old school.
3) Blog more. Giggle. Snort. I say the funniest things.
4) Get my passport. I don’t know where I’ll go but I’d really love to be able to use the phrase, “I’m fleeing the country.” Just for kicks.
5) Be in more pictures. My goal last year was to take more pictures and I think I held up my end of the deal well. But I’m not in a lot of them. Which my vanity assures me is OK (I don’t think I’m very photogenic), but I also don’t want it to look like I never lived. You know.
6) But in order to be in more pictures – and this is just the vanity talking – there will have to be more gym visits. Giggle giggle snort snort. We’ll see. We shall just see.
I’m going to go read a book now. And I had spaghetti for lunch. Just FYI.